Saturday, July 25, 2009

Closure

A state of mind were everything is perfect is what I strive for day in day out.I want one day to pass with my heart shattering into pieces, and trying to figure out how to glue it back together, and no matter how many times I try to fix it, it never seems to turn out like it used to be. I am awaiting that day where I do not contemplate shedding a tear, to relieve myself from this dizzying insanity of despair and insecurity. I wish for the day the walls I built so high, come crashing down because someone cared enough to tear it down. I dream of the day where all that I thought I did not deserve would suddenly be deserving of me.
But sadly enough, these are hopes, dreams and wishes and all tht is rested upon me is the burdening reality, and no matter how much you want to escape, at the end of the dy, I am back to gluing a broken heart together, tears stinging my eyes, and taunting words echoing in my ears and haunting my mind and nothing, rather no one deserves me, and a cry for help, a hope to be saved is possibly the most impossible resort in my book.
You simply cannnot change my world...

Some people are born with wings because they are meant to fly, others are born wingless because they are meant to fall..
It's my destiny and there is no point in altering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment